ScreenArt

Movie Reviews, Commentary & More


Hiatus

I've decided to spend some time on my non-movie blog at http://screenact.blogspot.com and hence my updates here will take a hit in the next few months. More over my interests in movies have been steadily waning in spite of frequently watching good movies every week. I even have fractional reviews of Taare Zameen Par, Adaptation, 21 Grams, Amorres Perros ... I just haven't the motivation to pick up where I left and complete it. I'm not sure what's the reason. Ideally I'd like to write on one topic here and a couple of pieces at my other blog per week . But I guess I'll take my own time to settle into that pattern. Hope its not too long a break.

2 Responses to “Hiatus”

  1. # Blogger P.S. Suresh Kumar

    Prasad - This happens to every other blogger who have been blogging for quite sometime... this break is inevitable to regain the interest you had when you started... will move to screenact now...  

  2. # Blogger Prasad Venkat

    Thanks Suresh. That's nice of you.  

Post a Comment